Monday, December 6, 2010

The hotel mini fridge diet.

So, after a hardy dinner of 2 pieces of beef jerky, 10mg of Valium and 2 miniature bottles of jeigermeister (I call it the "hotel mini fridge diet" but you can totally follow it in the comfort of your own apartment/mansion/condo/trailer park! Except you can't because I copy wrote the hell out of it and you have to buy my dieting book first. 9.99 on amazon.ca and you get a free bag of dry roasted peanuts.) I drunk texted this guy the other day.

Me: I get it. You're either:
A) Not attracted to me
B) Seeing someone else
C) Gay

Him: .........Definattly not a or, b.......

Me: Oh. C. I won't tell anyone. Don't worry.

Him: Wat! LOL. Im noot gay.

Me:.......................

Him: Im not good at multiple chioce questions

Me: No you are not. And you can't spell your way out of a paper bag either. Good day sir.

You trust this man with your health care? You poor bastards.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA Best text conversation ever! Gold Star Carey, shall I make you a tiny trophy?

    ReplyDelete