Wednesday, December 7, 2011

In the grocery store

In the line up at the Safeway cashiers:

Guy Behind Me: You sure can fit a lot in a basket.

Me: (Tired and not wanting to small talk): Yup.

GBM: I thought I was bad but wow you sure put a lot of stuff in yours.

Me: Yup.

GBM: How many vegetables does one person need?

Me: Yeah I just put whatever fits in there.

GNM: DID YOU SAY WHATEVER TO ME?

Me (in snobby voice): I said whatever fits.

GNM: Fine then BITCH. NICE TALKING TO YOU.

At this point I turn around to look at the crazy man yelling at me. He is probably 6'5, 300 pounds, dishelved and has terrible teeth.

GBM: Please don't look at me. Stop looking at me. GO AWAY.

Me: Ok.

I then opened an Archie comic and pondered why the crazies always follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment